- Innovative Manufacturers Center
This center provides technical and financial assistance for projects to implement best manufacturing technologies and management practices.
- Juniata Business and Industry, Inc. (JBI)
The prime mission of JBI is to enhance the economic and social well-being of Juniata County by fostering, developing, and supporting efforts to provide employment, attract business and industry, and generally to promote the improvement of the attractiveness of Juniata County, while remaining sensitive to the environment and to the retention of the county’s rural character.
- Moshannon Valley Economic Development Partnership
This is a partnership organization that provides Moshannon Valley with “one-stop shopping” for community and economic development assistance.
SEDA-COG helps to create jobs and promote business expansion through specialized business financing in central Pennsylvania.
Centre and Mifflin County Resources
- Bellefonte Intervalley Area Chamber of Commerce
This organization promotes businesses in the Bellefonte area.
- Ben Franklin Technology Partners/TechCelerator
This organization provides assistance for product and process development or improvement projects.
- Business Continuity and Survival Resources from Pennsylvania SBDC
- Central Pennsylvania Convention and Visitors Bureau (CPCVB)
An organization of area retail and service-related industries, the CPCVB promotes all aspects of travel and tourism in Centre County.
- CentreConnect.org, CentreCounty.org
Visit these Centre County websites, where you can find a comprehensive list of networking opportunities and other useful local information.
- Centre Region Entrepreneur Network CREN provides a place for entrepreneurs in central Pennsylvania to get together to with their peers and discuss the successes and difficulties of running a business. It is a place for entrepreneurs to support one another.
- Chamber of Business and Industry of Centre County
This organization of area businesses and industries promotes the well-being and growth of commerce, business, and industry in Centre County.
- co.space We provide innovative co-housing, a dynamic tribe, and year-long programming to support changemakers on their journey. United by a desire to create positive change in the world, we are home to driven undergraduate students, self-directed learners and experienced young professionals, ages 18-35, all living under one roof.
- College Township Industrial Development Authority
The College Township IDA encourages growth of new and existing businesses through its financial and other support programs.
- Downtown State College
This site provides membership information, a campus map, and bus Loop and cab information.
- New Leaf Initiative A nonprofit organization that provides the first step for people to make positive radical change in the world. New Leaf believes that all of us play an important role in transitioning our society towards a sustainable future. To bring about this necessary change, New Leaf acts as an integrator of ideas, challenges, resources, people and sustainability strategy.
- State College Central
This organization tracks activities and events in the Centre County area.
- State College Government
This site offers information on codes and regulations for businesses in the State College borough.
This website is an online community website for Mifflin County that provides information about businesses and events.
- Women’s Network Group (WiNGs) WiNGs is committed to empowering women entrepreneurs by providing opportunities to embrace and enhance their unique strengths in a welcoming environment.
- Department of Community and Economic Development Entrepreneur’s Guide
- PA Department of Revenue – Forms for Business in Pennsylvania
- Pennsylvania SBDC
- Register to Vote!
Make a difference for your community and business by voting in Pennsylvania. To learn how to become a registered voter in Pennsylvania, visit the Pennsylvania Department of State website. Let your voice be heard!
- Shale Energy Resources from Pennsylvania SBDC