Penn State SBDC
200 Innovation Blvd.
119 Technology Center
University Park PA 16802
Monday–Friday, 8 a.m.-5 p.m.
SBDC offices are closed on May 29, July 4, September 4, November 23, and from December 22 to January 1, 2018.
Visitor parking at the Technology Center is available on the Mt. Nittany side of the building.
SBDC staff are available to meet at the Happy Valley LaunchBox (224 S. Allen, State College, PA 16803).
Wednesday 1:30 – 4:30 office hours
Friday 1:30 – 4:30 office hours
Note: office hours will not be held on June 2, 7, and 9, 2017.
Other hours by appointment
Mifflin County Outreach Office
Penn State Learning Center
152 East Market Street, Suite 100
Lewistown PA 17044
Monday–Friday, 8 a.m.-5 p.m.
SBDC offices are closed on May 30, July 4, September 5, November 24 and 25, and from December 24 to January 2, 2017.
Directions to the Penn State SBDC
To find the Penn State SBDC University Park office with a GPS device, enter “200 Innovation Boulevard, State College, PA”.
Driving directions for the Penn State SBDC office, located at 200 Innovation Blvd., 119 Technology Center, University Park (located at Innovation Park near The Penn Stater Conference Center Hotel):
- From University Park campus: take Park Avenue west (past Beaver Stadium) toward Innovation Park; make slight right onto Innovation Park Exit A to stop sign (facing The Penn Stater Conference Center Hotel). The Technology Center is the first building on your right; look for the visitor parking spaces.
- From Lewistown: take 322 west toward State College (staying on 322W at Boalsburg), and take the Penn State University/Innovation Park Exit; turn left at the stoplight and follow signs for Innovation Park Exit A; take Innovation Park Exit A to the stop sign. The Technology Center is the first building on your right; look for the visitor parking spaces.
- From Huntingdon: follow Route 26 north to State College; turn right onto Pine Grove Rd./PA-26/PA-45; turn slight right onto Shingletown Rd./PA-45; stay straight to go onto Warner Blvd. (Warner Blvd. becomes Boalsburg Pike); merge onto US-322 W/Mt. Nittany Expy via the ramp on the left; take the exit toward Innovation Park and turn left; take Innovation Park Exit A. The Technology Center is the first building on your right; look for the visitor parking spaces.
- From I-80 or the Bellefonte/Pleasant Gap area: take I-99 (Alt US 220 south); Exit 74 for Innovation Park/Penn State University; stay in the right lane of the exit and follow the sign for Innovation Park; turn right at the end of the ramp onto the Park Avenue extension; turn left at the stop sign onto Innovation Boulevard. The Technology Center is the second building on your left. Turn into the third driveway, before the Technology Center; look for the visitor parking spaces.
Directions to the Mifflin County Outreach Office
The Mifflin County Outreach Office of the Penn State SBDC is housed at the Penn State Learning Center in the Juniata Valley Regional Business Center at 152 East Market Street, Lewistown.
- From Juniata County: take Route 322 west toward Lewistown; as you approach Lewistown, follow the signs for Business Route 22; at the Green Gables, bear right onto South Main Street; follow South Main Street to Monument Square and make a right turn onto Market Street; at the second light, at the “Five Points,” make a right onto Dorcas Street; take the first right onto South Plaza Drive and park in the lot on the left. The Juniata Valley Regional Business Center is located at the corner of Dorcas Street and South Plaza Drive.
- From State College: follow Route 322 east toward Lewistown; take the Route 522 north/Walnut Street exit; go straight off the exit ramp onto Logan Street; follow Logan Street to the end and make a right onto Chestnut Street; at the traffic light at the “Five Points,” make a left onto Dorcas Street; take the first right onto South Plaza Drive and park in the lot on the left. The Juniata Valley Regional Business Center is located at the corner of Dorcas Street and South Plaza Drive.
Look for the visitor spaces.
Penn State Small Business Development Center (SBDC) continues to attract the attention of community and industry media. For media inquiries, please contact Christie Black, Assistant Director of News & PR, Penn State Outreach & Online Education.